Working on freelance Writing Jobs
From the beginning to being a successful freelance writer learn how to successfully work on freelance writing jobs
November 2, 2014
Working on freelance Writing Jobs
August 2, 2013
The problem with our society.
Many people grow up in the world today leading their lives the way they where taught by their parents, grandparents, and teachers at school,
which is a wonderful thing (all of us should obey our elders so as to be able to obey/please our god whether you are a Christian, Jew, Hindu, or Muslim the principle is the same) but this principle does not mean that we shouldn’t change with our times.
Which brings me to the issue of today newsletter.
why is it that most of us grow up with an idea that we should get good grades at school in order for us to get a good job, get married grow old and spend sometime with our grand children. there’s nothing wrong with this picture infect this is a perfect life that everyone
should wish for, except it is no longer likely that good school grades and a decent job can secure for us a long and enjoyable life.
Infect good grades no longer secures a good paying job with benefits. this will get worse as we grow old, most of us will get retrenched or fired
before we go on pension. meaning our pension funds won’t be adequate to see us enjoying a decent old age life.
getting good grades and a decent job to secure your future is a thing of the past in today’s world there aren’t that many jobs that pay enough to even PAY THE BILLS OF AN AVERAGE FAMILY.
So why spend thirty years of your life doing the exact same thing everyday and every month even though you know that you just end up broke every time, do you perhaps hope that your employer will pay you more than he has to and therefore you will be able to afford your life. (THIS IS NOT A JOKE MOST OF US CANNOT AFFORD OUR LIVES BASIC NEEDS, THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS WORSE THAN DYING) let me give you the hard facts almost all companies today cannot afford to pay you more than they have to including (BLUE IT MARKETING PTY LTD) yes we also cannot afford to pay you more than we have to which is why we don’t pay you we let you pay yourself.
We give you a part of our company and we let you control the profitability of that part that we gave to you, and therefore you pay yourself.
have you ever wake up one day and wonder why you keep going to work even though you end up giving your pay to anyone else except yourself, (Bank Charges, Home Loan Repayment, Personal Loan Repayment, Taxes, Insurance bills, etc) have you ever stop and wonder why is it that you pay all this institutions your hard earned cash. (BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WHERE TOLD TO DO BY YOUR PARENTS, GRAND PARENTS, AND TEACHERS).
if you need to be free join our company and become an agent of a succesfull company that will give you the power to make decision concerning the welfare of your family
(MOST OF US CANNOT EVEN AFFORD TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR OUR FAMILIES THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS NOT WHAT A MAN OR WOMAN IS SUPPOSED TO BE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ALL THE BEST DECISIONS FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND FINANCE IS THE KEY)
- 1. Your own personal pages on our website where you can sell our services and products and thereby earning commissions on each and every sale.
- 2. Your offline forms and price lists that you can use offline to order products and services for your customers. (you can even give this forms to your customers and they will fill them in their own time)
- 3. You will get an email address on our website where you can check your customers order information and the information of agents you have recruited.
- 4. You will get login details for our website agent personal information pages where you can check your commissions and transaction history.
- 5. Your very own fax to email number linked to our website where your customers can communicate with you.
- Perfectly Miserable – Queendom.com’s Study Reveals The Pitfalls of… (prweb.com)
- Why People Hide Credit Card Debt & What To Do About It (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- 5 Social Problems in America (sofiamontana.wordpress.com)
- Ageing (shresthalucky.wordpress.com)
- Fixed mortgage deal for homeowners aged up to 80 (guardian.co.uk)