November 5, 2014
Freelance Solutions, freelancing jobs, South Africa, South African Freelancing
freelance jobs, freelance projects, freelancer, Freelancers South Africa, freelancing, Freelancing South Africa, South Africa, South African Freelancing
The Status of Freelancing in South Africa.
South Africans have a lot to benefit if most of them take up freelancing as a permanent or a temporary employment solution but even though a few individuals are starting to take up freelancing, The rate at which this is happening is really low compared to Countries such as Australia, India and USA and those countries are really at the forefront of the freelancing movement, and also one can include in this list a country such as Turkey.
Even though one could mention things such as the Digital Divide such is no longer the case presently.
The reason is with the level of smart phones penetration both in rural and urban areas in South Africa, then you will then realise that most individuals do have access to the internet rather what is lacking is the level of education especially concerning what could be done with such an internet access.
Now the responsibility of educating South Africans as to the advantages of having access to internet in order to solve our social problems falls not solely on he private sector but is also the responsibility of the government in power at this very moment in South Africa.
The Benefits of Freelancing especially for a Country such as South Africa are too numerous to mention.
One only has to understand that South Africa although it is a strong country economically compared to the rest of the African Country still has some of the lowest employment rates compared to the same countries, this is unacceptable even if one can explain the situation in any way possible.
Freelancing Should really be an option that the government itself consider as an alternative to the present social and economic crises in South Africa.
The Author is Justice Ndou CEO of Blue IT Marketing and webmaster of Freelancing Solutions a South African Freelancing Organization created to instil the Spirit of Freelancing amongst South Africans and the rest of the world. Freelancing Solutions also creates various solutions for freelancers so that they are able to enter the freelancing industry more easily.
October 23, 2014
best jobs, Freelance Solutions, freelancing jobs
best jobs, freelance, freelance jobs, freelancer, freelancing, freelancing solutions, work on best jobs
Best Jobs on freelancing solutions
Freelancing Solutions is offering you a chance to start working on some of the best jobs available online today, what freelancing solutions offers you is a chance to join our ever growing freelancers in our freelancing website and start getting some of the best jobs available online today.
What you have to do to start working on best freelance jobs online today.
The only thing you need to do to start working today is just to join us and become a freelancer, create your freelance profile and start bidding on freelance jobs. that is all and you will be set to start work on the best jobs available online today.
What are the skills that we need you to posses in order to start working on freelance jobs?
The answer to this question is rather obvious any skill you can think of that could be offered online today can get you to earn money as a freelancer and on a way to get the best possible jobs available online today.
However freelancing solutions actively supports those who are skilled on the following freelancing areas:
Freelance Writing Jobs.
SEO Freelance Jobs.
Proof Reading Jobs.
Landing Page Development Freelance Jobs.
Website Development Freelance Jobs.
and any other freelancing jobs related to the categories mentioned above.
If you know that you are skilled enough to offer a professional service join us today and we will show you how to start working on freelancing jobs with freelancing solutions.
December 3, 2013
business, Business Services, Consulting, Create a Freelance Profile, Freelance Solutions, freelancer, freelancing, justice ndou, Justice ndou Freelance Profile
as a freelancer myself i have learned quiet a few things that i would like to share with you today.
The first thing and most important on becoming a freelancer is to
The most important thing for any freelancer to remember is that you need to create your very own freelance profile first. Your profile enables you to convince your prospective customers by showing them what you can do, meaning that your freelance profile must include some of your best freelance work’s. and it also means that creating a freelance profile is a non stop responsibility for us long as you are a freelancer. (you need to update your profile with fresh materials every-time ) .
Your profile can be hosted as a profile website online, and this way you can present it to anyone on all the platforms that you use for taking freelance projects online.
So the most important thing to remember is that you must create your online freelance profile on a separate website.
Check this space for more information as this series continues.
Or start working as a Freelancer Today
July 31, 2013
Blue IT Marketing Services, Make Money, Uncategorized, Usefull Websites
business, buy shares, Employment, freelancer, funding, Investment, marketing, Online and offline, Rate of return, shares, South Africa
Why Invest on Blue IT Marketing Pty LTD
- First of all it is all about the Return on your Investment which is very high and in order for you to come to this conclusion please read below.
- The second reason is the opportunity to make a difference in South Africa and other countries,Blue IT Marketing has created a vehicle that will enable you to offer Employment Opportunities to a lot of people who are busy looking for employment opportunities all over the world, but you and I knows that unless someone comes up with something better the present global economic situation has no incentives in place to employ everyone. Which is where we come in, by introducing our model of freelancing which is able to solve the experience issue that affects most graduate’s students who are never offered an opportunity to prove themselves in line with their qualifications. Our freelancing model allows us to allocate a lot of freelancers on projects that are available in our website, by creating groups that target specific projects based on skill and experience and sometimes on geographical location.
- Blue IT Marketing also empowers Willing Freelancers to Offer their Services as a fully fledged company and we do this by giving them Business Consultation Services through the Services of other Freelancers, to make sure that the Created Business is Viable and continues to operate efficiently.
- Potential to create more permanent jobs with a fixed monthly salary for those who prefers permanent jobs. Blue IT Marketing is a company that is creating everyday a platform where ordinary people are able to effect change in the lives of others for the better. Our aim is to create a place where individuals are able to create solutions to their problems with the assistance of our Freelance Community.
- Blue IT Marketing also empowers Freelancers by Letting them Secure Projects online and offline as Sales and Marketing Agent, and then earn commission for as long as such a company uses our freelancing service. Anyone can see the benefit this company will have to people all over the world.
- But it also has the potential to benefit companies all over the world by giving them access to skills that could have been difficult to obtain, any company that is registered with us gets access to a large pool of proven skills and expertise on a moment’s notice. This in turn even allows anyone to build an entire company based on the services that we offer which we encourage and also offers expect advise through our network of Professional Freelancers.
NOTE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BUY OUR SHARES PLEASE CLICK HERE…